Little Zak's Academy is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select our staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
What is the Role?
Little Zak’s has a music program, which includes innovative curriculum music supporting a diverse and extensive co-curricular music program.
An opportunity exists for a music teacher to join our committed, professional teaching staff in an ongoing casual position. This role works with a range of children aged between 1-5 years of age/
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood music teacher.
- Previous music experience
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Current Working with Children Check, (WWCC).
- COVID - 19 Vaccinated (double jabbed)Who will the successful applicant be?
- Recent experience in teaching music (children between the ages of 1-5 years)
- Passion and enthusiasm for music, including a heart for encouraging children of all abilities, and the ability to inspire
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Able to program a curriculum based on the children’s interest.
Benefits for you:
- Great work/life balance (need to be available all-day Fridays)
- Continuous career development opportunities.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Onsite parking
- All equipment is provided
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW