Save Our Service is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Each day you will travel across to various childcare centres and support them on the floor. You will be assisting permanent team members with all duties, and work to support the children by encouraging a happy and safe environment. In some roles you may be required to lead the room, including any programming for that day. This is a great opportunity to gain paid experience and explore different philosophies and practices.
Apply today if you have the following:
- ACECQA approved Certificate 3, Diploma OR Early Childhood Teacher Degree
- Paid Working with Children Check
- 2 days availability
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Willing to travel around up to an hour
- You will need valid work rights for Australia
- Previous experience in a childcare environment preferred but not essential
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity-based programs.
- COVID - 19 Vaccinated (double jabbed)
We can offer you:
- Fortnightly pay above the award
- A fun culture and friendly staff
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to gain permanent position
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance
- Choose the days you work to fit in with your schedule
- Parking onsite
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!