Save Our Service is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
The roles available
Save Our Service are growing and are currently looking for educators with a Certificate III, Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher. No Experience is required as we will help guide you as you gain more experience working through many different centres, these include
- Sydney Olympic Park
- South Wentworthville
- Mount Colah
- Jordan Springs
- Dee Why
Working at Save Our Service provides you with a variety of shifts that range from 3 – 8 hours. This is perfect for you to develop new skills and ideas. Save Our Service also helps with placing permanent staff within your local area, if that is something you are looking for.
Why Join Save our Service as an Educator?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to gain permanent position
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Parking onsite
- Gain experience working across multiple Mini Masterminds/ Little Zak’s centres
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance
- Choose the days you work to fit in with your schedule
- ACECQA approved Certificate III, Diploma OR Early Childhood Teacher degree
- You will be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- You will need valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to transport/ willing to travel up to 1 hour
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity-based programs.
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training highly regarded
- Previous experience in a childcare environment preferred but not essential
- Current working with children Check
- COVID - 19 Vaccinated (double jabbed)
If you have the drive and passion to become an industry leader in a state-of-the-art working environment then we can't wait to hear from you! Apply now!