Save Our Service is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for Casual Certificate III, Diploma, Early Childhood Teacher and Chef to join our Save Our Service team! This is a great opportunity for flexibility and also gaining experience from all our centres.
Working with us will see the following benefits:
- Casual employment - No Weekend work!
- Flexible hours
- State of the art Centres!
- Supportive environment from our management, nominated supervisor, staff and families.
- Friendly and support team
- Career opportunities
- Certificate III, Diploma OR Early Childhood teacher ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Willingness to succeed in the industry.
- Current Valid WWCC and First Aid, or willingness to obtain.
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly, reliable and energetic personal
- COVID - 19 Vaccinated (double jabbed)
If you feel like this job is for you, then apply now!