Save Our Service is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting, and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Our early learning centres are truly a home away from home for the 0–6-year-olds in our care. Our centre is designed to encourage children to learn, grow and explore.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, and passionate educator to join our Dural service on a casual basis.
Benefits for you:
- Onsite Parking
- Remain at one location and build valuable relationships with children, families & staff
- Flexibility & Consistency
- Opportunity to move into a permanent position
- Rotating rosters to support a work/life balance
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Complimentary Uniform
- Certificate III, Diploma or ECT Qualified in Early Education and Care.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood.
- Practical knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Passionate and committed
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Current Working with Children Check, (WWCC).
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
About the role:
- Ensure that all documentation, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements.
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Work collaboratively alongside your director to provide exceptional service and care to children, families and staff.
To apply, please submit your resume directly to the advert.